Friday, January 5, 2018

5 Healthy Eating Hacks

Follow Me
1. Shop Smart
2. Cook once, eat twice
3. Load up on fresh produce
4. Go whole
5. Save time and money

Did you know that an average meal at a restaurant costs 3 times more than a home-cooked meal? That's why I cook. Like many of you out there, I used to be "too busy to cook". I ate fast food and Healthy Choice frozen dinners. I felt bloated, slow and tired even when I was exercising regularly. Yoga and coaching changed my life. I learned to cook and appreciate veggies like asparagus, broccoli, cauliflower, daikon, etc. I also used more whole grains like brown rice, farro and quinoa. 

1. I shop at Farmers Market, Trader Joe's & Whole Foods 365
2. I cook a bigger batch and save the extras for lunch tomorrow
3. I load up on fresh produce at Santa Monica Glatt and 99 Ranch Market 
4. I go whole grains
5. I save time & money with apps, coupons, rewards cards/ memberships

Yoga, Meditation & Vision Board Party to Manifest Your Dreams

Connect with me
When: January 14th at 6 pm
Where: My condo in Brentwood
Small group. Fee includes materials, yoga, meditation and light refreshments.
RSVP


When I travel, I go to ethnic restaurants that serve authentic foods at good prices. I love Chinatowns because they usually have great ethnic foods. I was in Las Vegas and found this great Vietnamese restaurant Pho Kim Long. I ordered the rare beef pho for about $8 and it was the best meal I had there. I am planning to start a Healthy Eating and Recipe Exchange group.
Join  Sweat Pink L.A.

Ingrid Cheng
Author, blogger, health coach
www,thrivelife,com/ingrid

No comments:

Post a Comment