Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Gold Medal - Team U.S.A


U.S women win the Gold medal in gymnastics team final! Can't wait to see them compete. I've got the Olympics spirit and so does my dog. We've cheered on Katie Ledecky,who started swimming when she was 6 years old. I started much earlier as a toddler. My mom said I took to the water like a seal. My sisters and I were part of the swimming team and competed in races for a decade. We trained with Captain Wright at Hong Kong Country Club before joining our high school swimming team. I swam Backstroke and Individual Medley (I.M), I was also part of the I.M relay team. I remember how excited and nervous I felt just before the races. As I watched Katie and Ryan Murphy win the Gold, I felt the same thrill. I look forward to more swimming.

I also love gymnastics because we have a great team. Simone Biles and Aly Raisman are my favorites. They are amazing athletes and competitors. I can't imagine all the hard work that they went through to be at their level. Being the best in their field means lots of practice and sacrifice. Talent will only go so far. I know from experience as a competitive swimmer that it isn't easy at all and you can't slack off. So, yes I am cheering for Team U.S.A. 


1.       Check out Philosophie - Raw, vegan superfood & share what product you’d like to try http://bit.ly/2aABorp

2.     2.   Check out the Wellness Travel Kit at http://bit.ly/2aWnTDc
 

No comments:

Post a Comment