Yoga & Healthy Food
Enter to win a $50 value Athleta card Do you have an active lifestyle? Do you like well-made clothes that fit your body and allow you to move freely? If so, check out http://athleta.gap.com/browse/division.do?cid=1005672
1. Like my blog or join my Meetup
2. Check out Philosophie - Raw, vegan superfood & share what product you’d like to try http://bit.ly/2aABorp
3. Check out the Wellness Travel Kit at http://bit.ly/2aWnTDc
2 cups of chia gel* (3 Tbsp. chia seeds + 2 cups water)
2 bananas (fresh or frozen)
2 Tbsp. cacao powder
additional water as needed to reach desired consistency
- Make chia gel: Pour two cups of filtered water into a jar, add in 3 tablespoons of chia seeds, and stir well. Let sit for at least 10 minutes. (Use this time to go on with your morning routine!)
- When ready, pour chia gel and all remaining smoothie ingredients into your blender, and blend on high until smooth. The avocado and chia gives it a thick consistency (perfect to turn into a smoothie bowl). If you prefer a thinner consistency, simply add more water or ice.
- Top with cacao nibs and sliced almonds, if you desire.