Thursday, August 4, 2016

Celebrate Friendship Day on Sunday August 7th




“A friend in need is a friend indeed.”
When it comes to friends, I want quality over quantity. Studies show that having close friendships or a support system is good for our health and we need to cultivate our friendships to keep them going.
I joined Girlfriend Circles because I want to find some friends who live near me and share my interests. Check it out: members.girlfriendcircles.com/share/ICAgNDcxODIz

1.       Host a potluck party, invite your friends and ask them to bring a dish to share
2.       Take photos to capture the special moments
3.       Plan a “Girls Night Out” – go eat a nice dinner or see a movie
4.       Call a friend and have a heart-to-heart talk
5.       Make a Friendship Album or poster with photos and decorations

Upcoming Events:
Sat 8/6 Yoga @ YogaSmoga 9 -10 am
11911 San Vicente Blvd, Los Angeles

Sun 8/7 Cardio Sweat @ Athleta 9-10 am
1318 3rd Street Promenade, Santa Monica



I'm partnering with a company that has the best water filter. This filter replaces over 200 Brita pitchers and 64,000 water bottles, and is 50-90% less expensive than other filters. Find out more at thewellnessenterprise.com/?twe=Fit-Twist

Join my Health & Beauty Meetup at
https://www.meetup.com/Beautifully-Fit-Meetup

Yoga & Healthy Food

 

No comments:

Post a Comment