We are so excited for Moksha Festival to be part of the festivities, and we look forward to having your beautiful presence there. We understand that festival season can get quite pricy, so as a token of appreciation for all the work you do, we are offering all yoga teachers in the community 50% off two tickets (one for yourself and one for a friend or special someone!) from now until July 8th.
This is the 2nd annual Moksha Festival, and it will be held on August 4th and 5th at the Santa Monica Civic Auditorium. There will be all the asana, mediation, pranayama, ayurveda, kirtan, food and a healing camp.
Highlights of Moksha 2012:
- 3,000 visitors to the festival.
- 100 vendors representing Individuals & Businesses offering services and products for a healthy, eco-friendly and conscious lifestyles.
- 14 music bands leading kirtans and sacred music on two stages.
- 20 classes & workshops on: Yoga (Asanas), Pranayama, Meditation, Ayurveda, Nutrition, Yoga philosophy
- Healing Camp representing various healing modalities such as Ayurveda, Reiki, Massage Therapy, Craniosacral Healing, Breema and more healing modalities
- Discussion panels: Yoga-Next, Spirituality in Hollywood
Yoga Teachers get 50% discount on Moksha festival tickets. You can buy the tickets at the regular price on our website now. The discount will be refunded to you at the festival, upon showing us some identification of your teacher/student status.
For more information: www.mokshafestival.com
Ingrid Cheng @fitnesswla
Founder of Fit-Twist