How to Be Fearless:
1) Make Big Bets and Make History. Set audacious, not incremental, goals. (Chapter 8. Dream Big)
2) Experiment Early and Often. Don’t be afraid to go first.
3) Make Failure Matter. Failure teaches. Learn from it. (Chapter 1. Don't Be Afraid to Fail)
4) Reach Beyond Your Bubble. It’s comfortable to go it alone. But innovation happens at intersections.
5) Let Urgency Conquer Fear. Don’t overthink and overanalyze. Do. (Chapter 6. Do What You Love) http://www.fit-twist.net
In 2012 and beyond, inspired by the challenges we face and the opportunities we are afforded, we’re officially declaring our intention to Be Fearless in all that we do … in our approach to philanthropy, social change, and social good — and we hope you’ll join us in this journey. It's time for us to be bold, act with urgency, and embrace risks with potential to produce exponential social returns. It's time for us to Be Fearless! So what does that mean? Check out our new Be Fearless website and find out.