Thursday, May 3, 2018

Mother's Day Gift Guide: Show Mom Your Love

@fitnesswla
I always plan ahead on what to give my mom. That way, I don't have to stress or worry about it. Some people wait until the last minute to do things. I'm not one of them. I started by brainstorming and getting inspiration to do a healthy gifts guide. Here are a few of my top picks:

1. Nature Box - a subscription based snack club @naturebox
2. A book about self-care www.innertraditions.com
3. Nyakio Discovery Kit with Marula, Manketti and Maracuja oil (brightening, anti-aging and soothing) @nyakiobeauty
4. Gaiam Back Pain DVD @gaiam
5. Taking her out for dinner and a movie


I love Food Revolution and got to meet Ocean Robbins in person last year. Join the free summit and learn from 25 experts now! Click here


Join the Hay House Summit. Pre-register now! Link

Ingrid Cheng
Healthy Lifestyle Coach, Yoga Teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment