Sunday, May 20, 2018

Happy Memorial Day Weekend

@fitnesswla
I can't believe it's almost the end of May and I am planning a Memorial Day party. I'm going to grill some corn, asparagus and chicken. I thought about a road trip to Ojai or somewhere, but don't feel like driving. I usually get away for the long weekend, yet I have no travel plans. A stayaction is still fun and I get to play tourist in my own home. I may go to the beach or walk around Venice. I definitely want to be outside to enjoy the fresh air and sunshine. 


I love healthy products and got to try some of these thanks to www.newhopebloggers.com

Here are my favorite ones:

1. Barlean's Ideal CBD oil @barleans
2. Naturewise Women's Joint Support vitamins
3. Wedderspoon Manuka Honey body lotion

Learn more about CBD oil at Barleans.com


Ingrid Cheng
Healthy Lifestyle Coach
Yoga Teacher


No comments:

Post a Comment