Tuesday, November 14, 2017

5 Tips for Healthy Holidays

My favorite snacks
www.thrivelife.com/ingrid

1. Buy local. fresh or freeze-dried
2. Move for 30 minutes or more
3. Drink plenty of water
4. Get enough sleep 7-8 hours
5. Keep a gratitude journal and write down 3-5 things you're grateful for each day

Join Sweat Pink L.A. Free!
You're invited to Friendsgiving Potluck this Sunday. RSVP
RSVP to 21-Day Self-Care Workshop - Free!

I met Francesca Hutchinson at the Ultimate Womens Expo about a month ago and loved the freeze dried snacks that she was giving out as samples. I asked her about My Thrive Chef and learned how easy it is to make healthy, tasty meals with Thrive Life so I joined as a direct distributor right away. I brought some Snackies with me and shared them with my roommates at the Social Entrepreneur Empowerment Experience (SEEE). They loved the sweet crunch corn snacks! I met the Fellow Flowers and joined their morning workouts. I felt an immediate sense of welcome and belonging with this group of amazing women. They were on their annual retreat at Paradise Point, where I was attending the SEEE so it was a big sign that the Universe is supporting my mission to empower women to be healthy inside-out. I almost talked myself out of going to the event because I just got over being sick and didn't book a room. I went on Facebook to look for someone who wants to share a room and found Ilona Berkoben who just happened to have a room to share. So I had no excuse to not go. I drove to San Diego by myself at 6 am and got there in 2.5 hours. Just in time to check in and network with other like-minded entrepreneurs before the event started at 9 am. I'm so glad that I went because I had an incredible, inspiring and transformative experience. I got to meet Ocean Robbins in person, to thank him and shake his hand. Over 300 people from 33 countries attended SEEE and we raised over $44,000 for 2 charities!

Ocean Robbins
I love Foodrevolution.org and have been telling people to join the free webinar. I am a Good Food fan and have been involved with the food movement since I became a member of Slow Food in 2008. I was at Food Day LA on October 24th, an event by L.A. Food Policy Council and was part of the 340 attendees. Together we celebrated Good Food Champions. I shared that I want to do a documentary to highlight the good food champions here and connected with Rob Lowe who has a Giving Back Podcast. I'm honored and humbled to be included in the last half of his podcast (he called me Emily Cheng) but that's okay with me. I can't wait to see what the Law of Attraction will bring into my life next!



Ingrid Cheng
Author, blogger, foodie

No comments:

Post a Comment