Friday, November 10, 2017

Holiday Gift Guide

Benefits Charity

I got this $5 gift for my sister because it has five sample/ travel size items that are crafted with purpose, fair trade and certified natural by Natrue. Proceeds of this bestseller collection benefit charity. Weleda supports the Biodynamic Association. Learn from the top biodynamic educators through interactive webinars at www.biodynamics.com/webinars. I support this organization's mission to awaken and enliven co-creative relationships between us and the earth, transforming agriculture to renew the earth, the integrity of our food and the wholeness of our community. If you have a product that benefits charity, contact me for a short interview and a chance to be featured in my gift guide.    


Personalized Vision Board

I am offering to create 2 limited edition personalized vision board for special readers who donate $20 or more to my #Friendsgiving campaign that benefits www.nokidhungry.org Or you can PayPal.me

If you live in the 90049 zip code, I am offering free tasting demos at www.thrivelife.com/ingrid Get free products when you gather friends and family to try Thrive!

11/19 Combo B-Day Party & PotluckRSVP

Connect with me:

Author, blogger, creative genius



No comments:

Post a Comment