Monday, April 24, 2017

My Fitness Favorites




I got a query from Aaptiv, an on-demand audio fitness app that combines the guidance of a trainer with the perfect playlist on whether I'd be open to share what products I use to maximize my workout. So, here I am including a few of my favorites.
 
I love to exercise and stay motivated by doing something different every day. I’ve been doing Jillian Michaels “No More Trouble Zones” DVD and yoga at work during my lunch breaks. I like how tough Jillian is and her DVD targets the areas that I want to focus on like core and butt. It’s 40 minutes of strength training workout with “TV's toughest trainer”. Jillian combines upper and lower body exercises to maximize the effectiveness of the workout. The cardio and strength circuit training is intended for people who are serious about getting fit. This work out requires a set of 3-5 pound dumbbells and a mat. Of course, you also need a pair of sneakers. 


I also love yoga because it is an exercise for the mind and body. This work out only requires a mat. I focus on my breathing as I flow through the poses. There are some challenging poses like the plank pose that works the core and the legs. I also like that it helps improve my balance, increase my energy and reduce my stress.  After 50 minutes of varying poses including head stand, I enjoy the final resting pose with my body-length scarf as a cover up. It allows me to relax completely and often I end up dozing off. At the end of class, I feel recharged and ready to take on the rest of the day. I got the idea from Aaptiv.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome article! I want people to know just how good this information is in your article. It’s interesting, compelling content. Your views are much like my own concerning this subject. best keto diet weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you do workout at gym,the thing that you most need is your motivation and your effort. This topic is concerned with my blog. Check it at here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That appears to be excellent however i am still not too sure that I like it. At any rate will look far more into it and decide personally! health fitness programs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. free trials weight loss pills

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for the sharing! COOL.. Strefit

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I looked at the very well known food pyramid, I saw a couple of things that disturbed me. Our family's diet when I was a child, was mostly based on this food pyramid. pizza hut for diabetics

    ReplyDelete