- Focus or mindset - Why do you want to be healthy? What you want, not what you don't want
- Food - eat whole food not processed or junk
- Family & friends - seek support
- Fitness - do some fun, sweaty activities
- Faith - believe that it's possible to have a healthy & vibrant life
Instead of our broken expensive Health Care system, we need an alternative Natural wellness program that actually helps prevent disease. Half of all adults—117 million people had chronic diseases and 7 of the top 10 causes of death in 2010 were chronic diseases. 1/3 of Americans are obese. 4 health risk behaviors—lack of exercise or physical activity, poor nutrition, tobacco use, and drinking too much alcohol can be prevented. More than 1/2 of adults did not meet recommendations for physical activity and 76% did not meet recommendations for muscle-strengthening activity. More than a third of us
ate fruit less than once a day & 23% of us ate vegetables less than once a day. 80% of health care spending was for preventable or reversible diseases. Don't let the Health Care Industry take your hard-earned money and wait till you're sick to do something.