Friday, July 22, 2016

Yoga, Juice & More



I love yoga because it reminds us to be present and take deep breaths. We are only here on this earth for a short while, but it is the quality of life (not quantity) that counts. I am constantly stressed out by traffic, my job and now my car. I was in a small accident and got a dent on my bumper. I really need yoga to help me let go and relax. The body stores stress in our necks, shoulders and hips. We may feel a constriction in the chest or an upset stomach. Yoga helps release stress and renew our balance. There is no competition or judgement. We focus on getting in touch with our bodies and the inner wisdom (quiet place) that is within us. We realize that happiness lies within us if we only take time to notice. I am excited to be presenting a new Free Yoga event. Check it out.




thewellnessenterprise.com/?twe=Fit-Twist

I'm partnering with a company that brings the best water filter to people like us. This filter replaces over 200 Brita pitchers and 64,000 water bottles, and is 50-90% less expensive than other filters. Find out more at thewellnessenterprise.com/?twe=Fit-Twist

Join my Health & Beauty Meetup at
https://www.meetup.com/Beautifully-Fit-Meetup

No comments:

Post a Comment