Friday, July 8, 2016

Mix It Up


On 4th of July weekend, I had a personal training session with Lexi. I worked on my core, plus my arms and functional exercises like squats. I also toned my butt, my abs and legs while working out with a sand bag and battle ropes. The next day, I went to a Barre Burn class where we worked out with free weights. My thighs and calves were sore the day after. 

I also work out with a buddy during the weekdays at lunch break. We'd do yoga, Zumba and workout DVDs. We help keep each other accountable and motivated. I signed up for some Hip Hop Dance classes on Sundays. I'm also going to IDEA Fitness Convention classes:


STOTT PILATES®: Mini Stability Ball™ Workout 

Light the Fire: Vinaysa Flow

STOTT PILATES®: Intermediate Matwork

I really like Pilates as it tones my abs and is low impact.


If you or anyone wants to check out the Expo, get a free pass at
http://www.ideafit.com/fitness-conferences/idea-world-fitness-convention/expo-pass-form

No comments:

Post a Comment