Friday, February 16, 2018

Health and Happiness

@fitnesswla
I went on a date with Sparky and had fun on Valentine's Day. I focused on self-love for 12 days. On Friday 2/2 (Go Red for Women Day), I interviewed Nina Nam, author of "Transformation Champ". On Saturday (2/3), I talked to Chloe Lukasiak, who dedicated her book "Girl on Pointe" to anyone who was ever told that they weren't good enough. Last Sunday, I posted my Gifts of Love (Valentine's Day Gift Guide). I celebrated love in all its forms and went shopping to celebrate Chinese New Year at 99 Ranch Market.


I made a healthy red mocktail in honor #HeartHealth and @GoRedForWomen. I learned that Forever Fierce Day is on 2/19. I am submitting my Forever Fierce Signature Mocktail recipe today. 



Ingrid Cheng
www.facebook.com/ingrid.cheng1
www.facebook.com/fitnesswla
www.meetup.com/creating-abundance

No comments:

Post a Comment