Monday, October 23, 2017

Imagine

One Love
@fitnesswla

Imagine practicing love and gratitude for 3 days. Imagine choosing joy, love and peace every day. "Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us and the world will be as one." John Lennon. I love his song "Imagine" because it speaks to my heart and soul. I got early-bird ticket to One Love Fest not knowing what to expect. I was a festival virgin, but I felt called by its message of being connected, empowered, inspired, healed and divine co-creation. I can't believe I almost didn't go. I was anxious and apprehensive a few days before going. I didn't know anyone there, I wanted to carpool but couldn't find a ride, I just got over a cold...All the excuses and stories came up because I forgot to trust my intuition. I even contacted the ticketing agent to see if I could resell my ticket or get a refund.

I've been empowering myself to step out of my comfort zone, but I still have self-sabotaging beliefs that make me act in ways that don't serve me. Awareness is the key to change. I realized that I wanted to get away, to recharge and reconnect. I practiced affirmations and focus on what I wanted instead of my fears. The universe answered with Marci Jarvil, author of Feel Like Yourself Again and my carpool buddy. I contacted her on Facebook, she told me to get a tent and be really prepared. I thought I'd just sleep in the car, but she shared the benefits of "glamping" (nature meets comfort). I agreed to repack, went last-minute shopping to get a tent, rolled up my foam mattress pad, added linens...Check out Marci's site www.yogaoftouch.com


As an introvert, I'd rather stay home and read a book or write. Yoga and coaching helped me live life fully. I am excited about Sweat Pink L.A. Join our FB Group now. We're all about fitness, fun and community! I had a great time at #FitFoodieRun so I signed up for several more 5Ks and can't wait to earn more medals. My next 5K is on 10/28 Make a Difference Day: Remembering Princess Diana.
I also plan to run/ walk on 10/31 Cat Day 5K. Then, I'm going to We Run the City 5K on 11/19. I am so grateful for Bridging the Gap #WeAreStrongerTogether. Check out my blog about Daisy The, The It Mom.

I met Molly Lavik, creator of #AIShowBiz at Digital Hollywood on October 12th and she asked me to blog about her event. I agreed and interviewed her a few days ago, but was so busy preparing for One Love that I didn't have time to write it up.

Molly founded Mentor Insight Inc. in 2002 with the moonshot goal to create an Obi Wan Kenobi holographic guru that you can beam in whenever and wherever you need help. This is the second year of #AIShowBiz: the intersection of technology and entertainment. "Together we can accomplish anything." Molly realized her dream with help of a strategic coach. She mostly self-financed this great event and got sponsors. We are both Star Wars fans and I told her she should have a Halloween costume party to promote her event. I was surprised when Molly took my idea and ran with it. Now, we are co-promoting her Halloween Eve Party.

Ingrid Cheng
Author of The Anti-Aging Secrets of Yoga
Healthy Inside-Out Coach
www.thrivelife.com





No comments:

Post a Comment