Thursday, June 7, 2018

The Wellness Lifestyle

GlobalWellnessDay.org
@fitnesswla

I loved the rooftop yoga last year and can't wait to celebrate GWD this Saturday! I did a double class of yoga fusion and stretching last Saturday. Not sure if I have time to teach a class but will go to a stretch class this Saturday. Here is the 7 Step Global Wellness Manifest:

1. Walk for an hour
2. Drink more water
3. Don't use plastic bottles
4. Eat healthy food
5. Do a good deed
6. Have family dinner
7. Sleep at 10 pm

I do all of the above except 7. I go to sleep around 10:30-11 pm. Their Manifest is similar to Blue Zones and I blogged about it here

International Yoga Day is on June 21st (Summer Solstice). www.iyd.yoga
There are many other health events in June. Hope to see you at one of them.

Ingrid Cheng
Healthy Lifestyle Expert
Yoga Teacher

1 comment:

  1. Amazing post, would you mind checking mine? haute her girl hair style tips hope you will love it.

    ReplyDelete