Monday, March 19, 2018

Spring Health Events

@fitnesswla
I went to the L.A. Marathon Health & Fitness Expo on Friday to network with the runners, vendors and have fun. I parked at a $5 lot a few blocks away from the Convention Center and walked. I was glad to see Nuun @nuunhydration, RX Bar @rxbar, Vital Proteins @vitalproteins and other healthy brands there.

On Saturday, I checked out Beauty & Balance - free event at Westfield Century City. I got to pamper myself with a cryotherapy facial, a mini-makeover and healthy drinks. Did you know that the mall also hosts other beauty events like Switch2pure Pop-Up? Join my Spring Clean Your Diet Challenge today. 3 tips that help you lose belly fat are:

1. Choose good carbs & fats
2, Replace bad fats with healthy ones like avocado, nuts & seeds. Cut out processed foods
3. Have a healthy lifestyle: reduce stress with yoga



I cheered on runners at mile 22 (corner of Barrington & San Vincente) yesterday. Then, I walked home. Later on, I went to the free post-race recovery event at Forster PT where I got a free massage, a roller and foot massage. It's important to practice self-care after a race. 

I'm so grateful to follow my heart and do what I love to do.
Here are a few more events to check out:

3/25 Startups De-Stress Sunday RSVP
3/31 Celebrate Spring Yoga & Potluck RSVP
4/6 Free Kid's Yoga Event RSVP on FB
4/21-22 L.A Times Festival of Books



My friend Nina Nam will be there to promote her book, Transformation Champ. I interviewed her last month. Click here to read more. I am so inspired by women like Chloe @chloelukasiak and Nina @theninanam

I can't believe that it's almost Earth Day and I want to create a big yoga event to celebrate Mother Earth. Let me know if you'd like to help plan the event.

Ingrid
Author, blogger, yoga teacher



No comments:

Post a Comment