Friday, February 17, 2017

Adoption Weekend


It’s National Adoption Weekend February 17-19

50% off pet adoption fees at the Everyday Adoption Center  by spcaLA only.  Adopters must meet   spcaLA adoption requirements.

Fee includes:
  • Spay/neuter surgery (dogs, cats, & rabbits)
  • Pain management medication (rabbits only)
  • Species-appropriate current vaccinations and microchip (registration not included)
  • Health examination by spcaLA medical staff
  • Certificate for free health examination by participating VCA Animal Hospital
  • No enrollment fee for Trupanion pet insurance**
  • spcaLA branded collar*
  • spcaLA branded leash (dogs only)*
  • One year free membership to Activ4Pets (digital veterinary records access)


I love my dog Sparky - I adopted her 5 years ago. She's my lap warmer and exercise buddy. She's so sweet. Studies show that dog owners are healthier than non-owners. They walk more. I've walked more since I got Sparky. So, think about adopting a dog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment