June 9 @ 4-5 pm
Twitter chat #MensHealthWeek
Plan a “Wear Blue Day” to help spread the knowledge of Men’s Health Month.
- Choose your day. Choose any day that works for your group of team.
- Choose a goal amount. Set a goal amount to raise, that way you have something to strive for.
- Choose BLUE. From blue accessories, to head-to-toe blue work attire, to an excuse to go casual, choose what works best for your group.
- Pick and choose. Your group can simply wear blue and have your group and anyone else who wants to participate, donate any amount for wearing blue.
- Sell blue prostate cancer pins to wear in support of the fight against prostate cancer.
- Plan a mini health fair with information on heart health, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, blood pressure, etc. Contact 202-543-6461 x 101 for brochures or download them at www.menshealthlibrary.com