Friday, July 24, 2015

CicLAvia Culver City Meets Venice



I'm excited about the CicLAvia event on August 9

"Culver City and Venice will be the coolest spots of the summer when CicLAvia returns to the Westside for the first time since 2013."

If we want to reduce gas consumption and traffic, be active and partcipate in this event to promote alternative transportation, then we need to act.

I just spent over an hour in traffic on the 10 Freeway going West after 6 pm and I don't want to do that again. I'm sure many people like me are sick and tired of the traffic (wasting time stuck in a giant parking lot). I dream of being able to bike or walk to work one day.

Until then, see you at CicLAvia!
http://www.ciclavia.org/ciclavia_culver_venice

LA2015 Special Olympics World Games -

I'll be at the games this weekend. Will you?
With 7,000 athletes and 3,000 coaches representing 177 countries, along with 30,000 volunteers and an anticipated 500,000 spectators, the 2015 Special Olympics World Games – being staged in Los Angeles July 25-August 2, 2015 – will be the largest sports and humanitarian event anywhere in the world in 2015
http://letsmovewestla.ning.com/events/special-olympics-world-games-los-angeles-2015-multi-venue

Ingrid

No comments:

Post a Comment