Wednesday, October 28, 2020

3 Mindful Eating Tips for the Holidays

Join the Gut Health Summit! 

In this digital age, we are conditioned to look for a quick fix to our problems and so many of us are eager to google for answers. That is why I asked Kristen Joy, creator of Voluptuous Life to share some of her tips here:

1. Slow down - take a moment to check in with yourself before you eat. Know what’s really important to you.

2. Pay attention to what you eat – if you are distracted, it is easy to make bad choices or overeat

3. Give your brain time to access a lifetime of experience and wisdom

Society makes us shut down and as women, we often don’t trust our intuition. It is important to take time to check in with yourself. It’s free and easy. Like mindfulness, intuition is a tool that we either use or ignore. It takes practice to build up this skill. Once you master it, you can apply it to everything else.

Kristen Joy

Helping Women Be #FullOfThemselves

Creator of Voluptuous LifeDedicated to Abundant Health & Happiness for All, Through Conscious Living. 

P.S. Do you want to build deeper connection with yourself and other women? Join her monthly Woman Within virtual circle

Join my 10-Day Cleanse and Detox Virtual Workshop. Space is limited to 5 women, so I can focus on helping each one of you. Join now.


Join my Facebook Group

Yoga changed my life. I've shared my 3 easy, simple steps to a healthy body with many women and I can empower you to be healthy inside-out. I used to eat fast food and get frozen dinners at the supermarket. Now I take time to go stock up at the Farmers Market or cook with Hello Fresh. I used to love soda, now I drink Matcha tea.

  • Discover how to cultivate a resilient heart in times of suffering
  • Find hope, courage & joy in the truth-telling teachings of Julian of Norwich
  • Learn how the transformational power of loss can open the gate of your heart
  • Discover the truth at the core of the promise, ‘All will be well’
  • Learn how to find joy again after experiencing sorrow and brokenness
  • Discover how to open space in your heart for more love and compassion


Ingrid Cheng

Author of "The Anti-aging Secrets of Yoga" (Launching in 2021)

P.S. Eat more anti-aging foods! 

Make pumpkin spiced tea latte:

½ Cup Oat Milk

½ Cup water

3Tbsp Pumpkin Puree (not the pre-spiced pie mix, unless you insisit!)

½ tsp ground Cinnamon

½ tsp ground Ginger

1 pinch ground Nutmeg

1 pinch ground Cardamom

1 pinch ground Allspice

Dash Black Pepper (to taste)

1 Sachet Café Latté (Buy 2, get 1 free. Use Code: TEO342)

¼ tsp vanilla extract

Instagram


Herbal Goodness Products


1 comment:

  1. I am preoccupied with eating "right," and often feel like I've screwed up when I don’t follow my own rules.
    https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/health/diet-nutrition/a30680353/intuitive-eating-review

    ReplyDelete