Sunday, November 1, 2020

Gratitude = Happiness

Yoga helps me focus on the present moment and let go of what does not serve me. I just cleaned out my closet this morning and realized that I have too many clothes. So I am donating some of them to charity. I've made a pact with myself not to buy any more new clothes this year. Instead of looking for happiness outside, I'm tuning into my inner truth and wisdom. Yoga teaches acceptance and non-judgement. It's a tool that helps me boost energy, release stress and be healthy inside-out. Yoga allows space for me to tune in and get in touch with the divine within me. It makes me grateful for my body and my health. Even when I feel "blah", I go to yoga to help me shift my mood. I was a "fat girl" and felt ashamed of my body. Yoga changed my life and healed my relationship with my body. I am passionate about the health benefits of yoga. That is why I am writing "Anti-aging Secrets of Yoga". 

I have been dreaming about a trip to Arizona and the Grand Canyon. COVID has postponed my plans but I am not letting fear stop me from doing what I love. I finally booked plane tickets and will be taking a week off to connect with the natural beauty of Phoenix, Sedona and Flagstaff. I am excited and a bit nervous as it will be my first time flying since COVID. I am focusing on the good news that though there are more cases, the death rates have declined.

I just saw this Gratitude Challenge on Instagram and want to share this with you.

#gratitude30
#Gratitude30

Ingrid Cheng
Author of "The Anti-aging Secrets of Yoga" (Launching in 2021)
Empowering women to be healthy inside-out

1 comment:

  1. "Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough." Oprah Winfrey

    ReplyDelete