Thursday, December 31, 2020

New Year's Eve Ritual

 

Vision Board

1. Gather your supplies, look through old magazines, tear out pages that speak to you, create a vision board and write down what you want more of in the new year

2. Reflect on 2020 and make a check list of all that you've accomplished.

Here's my list:

a. I took my mom to Sequoia National Park, our first time there & got her to hike with me. Her first time hiking.

b. I checked off 2 on my travel bucket list & fell in love️ with Sedona. Mom & I braved the cold & slippery ground in Grand Canyon.

c. I drove with a FB friend to Prescott, AZ’s Christmas City & enjoyed the holiday lights/ decorations. I found out that the mayor pro tem is a fan of Blue Zones like me. 

d. I manifested a New Year Retreat, a sponsor & $500

e. I’m manifesting more $ when I align myself with my dreams

I’ve been inspired by my travels & will share what I ❤️& learned in an interview on YouTube

3. Let go of what doesn't serve you. Don't let your past keep you from achieving your goals.


Join my free Facebook group.

Ingrid Cheng
Author, health coach, yoga revolutionary 

No comments:

Post a Comment