Saturday, November 7, 2020

5 Simple Steps to Manifest Your Dreams

New Year Wellness Retreat!

I went on a vacation and when I came back, I got a download on what my retreat would be like. I want to share my 5 steps to manifesting my dream with you.

1. Ask what is really important to you and focus on that

2. Believe that you are capable to achieving your goal. You deserve the best and you are worthy

3. Act as if you know what you're doing despite your doubts and fears. Take small steps towards realizing your dream each day

4. Be grateful. Count your blessings.

5. Receive. When opportunity knocks, open the door and step through

I got a sponsor for my retreat last night using these steps and want to thank Calm by Wellness for their support and to celebrate my 52nd birthday with a giveaway. The first person who leaves comment in my blog will win a free ticket to my New Year Wellness Retreat!

My music playlist will be

1. One Love

2. Go Your Own Way

3. Just Breathe 

4. What a Wonderful World 

5.  Imagine 

6. The Greatest Love of All 

7. A Million Dreams

8. Unconditionally

9. Let It Be 

10. This Is Me

Imagine if One Love Fest & Disclosure Fest & World Kindness Day come together for a day of unity and healing. Of love and giving. Of meditation and peace. Of dancing and music. I am excited about the New Year Virtual Wellness Retreat. I want you to join me and let's get together and feel all right! 

Globally, we have dismissed the energy of the feminine for thousands of years while putting the masculine on a pedestal. This dynamic partnership of energies has been out of balance for too long and that is why we are experiencing the very real and scary challenges we face as societies today. I believe the medicine of the Feminine is needed to restore balance to our world.  This means, that at this time in history all awakening women are needed. All of us who have heard the call within our hearts are doing our work to heal from the past and move forward to a brighter future need to come together as a force for good right now.

The more stressful things get on the outside, the more important it is to cultivate peace. The more mean the world becomes, the more important compassion is. If you’re looking for some calm in the midst of the storm, and want to be a source of kindness in this world, join me. Let's envision a kinder, more loving world.

I interviewed Stephanie Lueras owner of Heart and Sole Fitness and she shared 5 steps to achieve true wellness with me. 

1. Drink more water

2. Cook at home. It's hard to stay healthy when you eat out a lot.

3. Eat more balanced meals

4. For those who are first starting, just walk to the end of your street and back every day. Then around the block

5. Build up to a 5k, 10k, half or full marathon or even triathlons like Stephanie

Ingrid Cheng

Author of "The Anti-aging Secrets of Yoga" (Launching in 2021)
Empowering women to be healthy inside-out
I love Hit! Bath Bombs with 200 mg CBD!
30% off all Built products! Leave a comment for discount!

Get HGH anti-aging supplements. I also love Hamama micro-greens grow kit (they are tasty superfoods)! Find out more at Hamama.

 


3 comments:

  1. "This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to be and do, and do it well. Take the power to love...Take the power to make your life healthy, exciting...and happy." Susan Polis Schutz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to share my travels with you at https://www.tripadvisor.com/Profile/fitnesswla

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://www.globalsisterhood.org

    ReplyDelete