Saturday, October 28, 2017

Love Heals

One Love
@fitnesswla

I went to see Heal on Thursday with my friend and was reminded of the mind's power to heal the body. I had tried meditating with an app and with Unplug Meditation but I stopped cause who has the time? I had an amazing experience at One Love Fest last weekend. I felt recharged after 3 days of digital and spiritual detox. I'm so grateful for all the incredible teachers:

Claire Thompson
Tierra Karou
Amy Rose
Cheri Rae
Saul David Raye
Hemalayaa Behi

"You don't do yoga. Let yoga do you." I meditated for 5 minutes yesterday morning and realized that I was being yoga (connected, present, at peace). I'm called to this sacred circle, this beautiful time of awakening. I am designed by and for love. I pledge allegiance to pure love. One love under the Divine with joy and peace for all.

It's Make A Difference Day and I'm doing a 5K in remembrance of Princess Diana. Join my Sweat Pink Los Angeles FB Group for a virtual run/ walk. You can do it anytime/ anywhere! I'm excited about the Free Plant Power and Thriving Expert online series. Click link for more details.

I've been empowering myself to step out of my comfort zone and it has brought so much joy to me. I went to my first Comic Con yesterday and had so much fun. I met and networked with creative people while I admired all the booths, characters, displays, etc. I fell in love with Tentacle Kitty and adopted a little one for my sister who loves cats. She has 3: Roscoe, Mossberg and Spenser. I met The Rebel Legion and members of a Star Trek Meetup. Check them out at rebellegion.com and FB USSArtesia. I hope to see some of them again at Molly Lavik's Halloween Eve Party Pep Rally for #AIShowBiz (free event) tomorrow night. RSVP

Mossberg
Roscoe
Spenser


I've always been creative, but it isn't something that my culture or parents value. I wanted to draw cartoons or write, but my parents told me to stop dreaming. Be careful of what you keep saying to your kids. It can affect them for a long time. It hurt that they didn't believe in me, but I prevailed. I took creative writing classes while I studied Business in college. I got a degree and worked because I needed to be practical. I continued to write, but I never got the courage to get any of my stuff published. Yoga and coaching changed my life and I'm excited about my book that's going to transform the way most people see yoga (as just an exercise). This book was incubated on August 11th (about 2 1/2 months ago) at a Publish A Book Boot Camp.


Ingrid Cheng
Author, blogger, creative genius



No comments:

Post a Comment