Thursday, February 4, 2016

Celebrate Chinese New Year


Feb 13 Sat 1:30 to 4 pm and 5:30 to 7 pm

Santa Monica Place shopping center in Santa Monica will host a free Chinese New Year celebration with traditional Chinese dragon dancers, music, ribbon dancers, stilt walkers, children's crafts and food. Traditional Music Duo with Gu-Zheng and Dizi Stilt Walkers 

1:30-4:00 p.m.  
Monkey Balloon Twisting Dough Artist Arts & Crafts 

3:00 p.m.
Traditional Fan Dance 

3:30 p.m.
Martial Arts Demonstration 

5:30 p.m. 
Traditional Fan Dance 

6:30 p.m.
Traditional Dragon Dance

http://www.santamonicaplace.com/Events/Details/288418

Then gather together to eat a Chinese dinner. My mom makes the best Chinese food. See photo above. I've been eating healthy and exercising to prepare for the delicious meal. I've been keeping an Active Lifestyle Activity log that also helps me improve my eating habits https://www.presidentschallenge.org/challenge/active/index.shtml

Join me on this challenge for the year, it's never too late.

Ingrid Cheng



No comments:

Post a Comment