Monday, April 16, 2018

Healthy for Life

@fitnesswla
I am excited about The Festival of Books on April 21-22. Did you know that USC has Health Pavilion at booths 862-899 with a variety of health screenings and demos?
  • dental screenings
  • blood pressure checks
  • blood glucose checks
  • BMI measurements
  • Vision screenings
  • Talk to a Doctor sessions & more!
I am going to the Welcoming Aging: New Possibilities for Living Long and Well. Link

I interviewed Nina Nam author of "Transformation Champ" and fitness influencer in February. I love her story of faith and focus. Nina shared that mindset is 90% of success and she'll be at the L.A Times Fesitval of Books. Link


I love this book "Ayurveda Made Easy" because it makes sense to take care of ourselves. "Hatha yoga prepares the body to be still. By first moving your body, you'll have an easier time (being still). From stillness, observe your thoughts without being attached to them" so you can rest and recharge. Yoga teaches us to be present. We connect to our inner truth and know that we are not our thoughts. Yoga changed my life. It helped me get out of myself. That is why I became a yoga teacher.

Ingrid Cheng
Diabetes Summit Ambassador




No comments:

Post a Comment