Wednesday, February 7, 2018

12-Day Self-Love Challenge


I created a Vision Board in April last year. In June, I quit my dead-end job and began to focus on my passion: Health and Wellness. It has not been easy because I was conditioned to work hard and holding onto my limiting relationship with money. I started to write my book and interview like-minded authors as well as people who benefit from yoga during August/ September. My mission is to help people be healthy inside-out. I was good at helping people, but I was making less money than my last J-O-B. I wanted to make being healthy easy and affordable for everyone so I charged low fees and sometimes offer free classes. I didn't value my services and no one else did either. Even though I was trained to teach Law of Attraction, I wasn't practicing it consistently myself. I went through more training and finally had a breakthrough in October. I started having multiple streams of income and passive income. I no longer depended on others, but let my money work for me. I continued to interview authors and coaches because I want to impact more people with my book. It's also part of a marketing strategy that my publisher taught me: finding joint-venture partners for opportunities to cross--promote each others books. Even though I'm just halfway through my book, I am planning an Authors Speakers Panel so that when my book launches in Summer, I will have leveraged a bigger platform. I am embracing the challenge because it's a win-win strategy.
I met Wisith at a networking event last Thursday and we connected right away because we're both Asians and passionate about helping people be healthy. He shared his story with me and I told him about my Self-Love Challenge. Wisith agreed to the interview and here is what he told me:

1. As an immigrant, he was taught to study and work hard
2. He worked 60 hours a week and was stressed out
3. The stress caused a "frozen shoulder" that kept him on sick-leave for months
4. His doctor was no help beyond prescribing some pills to him
5. He decided to take charge of his own health
6. Wisith joined Amare Global, a company that his friend, Hiep Tran founded
7. Hiep was a successful entrepreneur who suffered from anxiety, stress and depression
8. Mr. Tran's doctor gave him anti-depressants with many bad side-effects
9. Hiep got sick of being sick and sought alternative natural remedies
10. Mr. Tran launched Amare Global in Fall of 2017 and partnered with others like Wisith who want to be healthy 

https://amare.com/wj
Contact Wisith here

Happy Valentine's Day and Chinese New Year! May Health, Wealth and Happiness be with you now and always. 

P.S. I signed up for my first Tough Mudder to raise $ for Sierra Club. Donate at:
www.teamsierra.org/MyFinishLine/Member/MyPage/1786944/Ingrid-Cheng

I also have an e-book "Wealthy Inside-Out" planned for 2019

Ingrid Cheng

No comments:

Post a Comment